Saturday, October 24, 2015

IMSC Ep 19 - Song 7: "No Escape" by Every Days Rain




"My name is Timothy James Davis,

"I have been in the music world since I was a little boy. Starting out with my influences, my mother won awards for her voice in high school, my uncle has played in bands for over thirty years as lead guitarist, bassist, and back up singer. My father plays tenor sax and has a hidden voice that I occasionally call him out on. My favorite bands growing up are AC/DC, Staind, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Foofighters, Korn, Creed and a few others. I was born in Germany as an army bratt then moved to the states while I was 5. Spent 6 years homeless, 2 years of military and a lot of events took place as well that would take forever to type out. Leading to this current point in my life I am an Indy artist that currently has a album out with Tate Music Group out of Mustang, Oklahoma titled Brown Coat.

"My artist name is Every Day's Rain. I am pretty much at the point where I am ready to record my next album but I would love to explore my options. From my musical influences I have picked up several talents in music and art. As far as the instruments I play; Drums, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar and I would like to consider myself a decent vocalist. I look forward to making my mark in the music industry and hope to be heard by the thousands maybe even millions before I am age 35, currently 27. I appreciate every bit of time any of you take to read about me or listen to the music I have top offer. Hope you enjoy what we have to say. By recently expanding into a band including a good friend and awesome artist Honovi Simpkins, we look forward to your support and feedback.

"Sincerely, EDR..."
- from the Facebook page

Lineup:
Timothy Davis - vocals, all instruments


Home page:
https://www.musicpage.com/every_days_rain

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/tjswishers

ReverbNation:
https://www.reverbnation.com/EveryDaysRain

No comments:

Popular Posts of the last 7 days

Popular Posts of last 30 days

Popular Posts of Past 365 Days

Most Popular Posts of All