Sunday, October 11, 2015

Ep 17 - Song 6: "Fuck Joe Lawler" by $trick9 / Song 7: "Joe vs $trick9" by Joe Lawler



"My feud with $trick9. Early on in Juice I wrote a profile on the faux conservative rapper and things got meta when Nick Strickland's rap persona created a very NSFW diss track defending his right-wing credentials. If your Google-fu is strong you might find a video of me rapping my response. We've become friends, but since I have the last word: Nick Strickland sucks."
- from "Joe Lawler's 12 favorite music moments with Juice"


"It seems my hot rhymes have finally ended Joe Lawler's career. I always knew they would. I'm just surprised it took seven years."
- from $trick9 for this podcast/blog

Lineup:
Band Members - Nine, Duke, Justin, Jamie and Joe


Facebook:

No comments:

Popular Posts of the last 7 days

Popular Posts of last 30 days

Popular Posts of Past 365 Days

Most Popular Posts of All