Saturday, September 26, 2015

IMSC Ep 16 - Song 3: "Get Low" by Plow United feat Rachel Feldmann (at Insubordination Fest 2013)



"Everybody seems to get that Kate, Luke and Rachel write great songs and put on a fun and unpredictable live show. I agree. But I'd like to add something else that maybe doesn't get noticed as often as it should: They're also awesome musicians. Kate is a classic shredder, Luke could hold his own in Lifetime circa Hello Bastards and Rachel, I would argue, is one of the best punk rock bass players active today. She's crazy in the pocket, plays cool fills worthy of an old-time Motown session bassist, and does it all while fronting the damn band. I don't know what the future holds for them, but whatever it is, I hope they all keep making music, whether together or apart. I don't really like pop-punk that much anymore, except when I'm listening to Lipstick Homicide."
- From Joel Tannenbaum of Plow United for this podcast

Lineup:
Brian McGee - guitar, vocals
Sean Rule - drums
Joel Tannenbaum - bass
Rachel Feldmann - guest vocals



Home page:

Facebook:

No comments:

Popular Posts of the last 7 days

Popular Posts of last 30 days

Popular Posts of Past 365 Days

Most Popular Posts of All